Sponsored by Stronghold Games
|Port:||Philipsburg, St. Maarten|
|Arrival Date:||Tuesday: August 27, 2019|
10:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:00 AM, ... (~20 guests departing each half hour)
|Tour Duration:||4 Hours|
|Minimum Participants:||40 guests|
|Maximum Participants:||100 guests|
|Tour Cost:||$93.00 per guest|
Explore the “culinary capital of the West Indies” as you embark on a culinary journey across both the French and Dutch sides of St. Martin/St. Maarten. You’ll visit multiple tasting locations in different island neighborhoods and enjoy a progressive meal as you travel to off-the-beaten-path restaurants. You’ll even have a chance to see our multi-cultural islanders at work and maybe even meet an owner.
On this food and cultural tour, you'll sample a range of Dutch, French and Creole cuisine: Caribbean tapas, Dutch Tapas with a cocktail, French Creole with a twist or Local BBQ, Cheese and Port or sweet French TartAs you ride in our air-conditioned van, our expert foodie guide will provide a panoramic tour with an entertaining narrated history of the island. You’ll also have opportunities to take photos, and sight see. Leave the tour with a real feel for the island, its landscapes, its people, and its immensely variable cuisine on this foodie road trip.
- Discover why St. Martin/St. Maarten is the culinary capital of the West Indies, as you journey to four culinary destinations and sample local cheeses, wines, rums, and island specialties.
- Enjoy a narrated history of the island with an experienced tour guide, plus great photo opportunities of the island’s many landscapes: city, countryside, and beaches.
- Join the island’s #1 ranked food tour on TripAdvisor, with a 5-star average rating.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Bottled water
- Insect repellent
What to Wear:
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
- This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
- Guests with lactose or dairy restrictions should note that there are no dairy-free option.
DISCLAIMER: Note these custom tours are offered based upon a minimum number of BGG@SEA guests participating on the tour. If the custom tour minimum is not reached, the excursion may be cancelled with a full refund or you could be rebooked on a standard similar tour at the published price for the sailing.
Questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org